What is the best way to heat burrito size and roll?
What do we love more than love? Not much. But tortillas, especially burrito sized...well, that's a love story of it's own. Ready to heat things up? Start with your tortilla! Watch this video or see instructions below:
1. Heat a large griddle, flat top, pan, or comal over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
2. Warm tortilla for 10-15 seconds on either side (should see the tortilla rise in bubbles).
1.Warm tortilla. This will help ensure it’s pliable and ready to wrap & roll.
2. Add fillings of choice.
3. Fold the bottom edge upwards to meet the top half.
4. Pull tortilla back, tucking in the ingredients.
5. Fold the left and right edges of the tortilla up and over to look like an open envelope.
6. Roll until you have a burrito perfecto!
TIP!: Cook each side of your folded burrito on the griddle to ensure it holds together!