How do I Heat and Roll my Burrito Sized Tortilla?
How to Heat:
- Pre-heat pan, comal or griddle over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Warm tortilla for 10-15 seconds per side.
How to Roll:
- Warm tortilla. This will help ensure it’s pliable and ready to wrap & roll.
- Add fillings of choice.
- Fold the bottom edge upwards to meet the top half.
- Pull tortilla back, tucking in the ingredients.
- Fold the left and right edges of the tortilla up and over to look like an open envelope.
- Roll until you have a burrito perfecto!
TIP: Cook each side of your folded burrito on the griddle to ensure it holds together!
You can also check out a fun video here!